PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER
The company ACTIMEAT, SAS, registered with the Trade and Companies Register (RCS) of Manosque under number 322 667 585, attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data and attentively ensures compliance with the protective provisions concerning the processing of personal data, in particular the “European Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (No. 2016/679 dated 26 April 2016, commonly known as the “General Data Protection Regulation”, or “GDPR”), and the French Data Protection Act (“Informatique et Libertés”) of 6 January 1978 as amended in 2004.
The aim of the present Data Protection Charter is to describe how and when ACTIMEAT, in its capacity as data controller, collects, uses and communicates certain personal data (hereinafter “the Data”) received from you in order to meet your requirements and to optimize or improve the quality of the services that we propose.
- In which cases does this Charter apply?
This Charter informs you of the terms and procedures of collection, processing and use of your data when:
You purchase a product from ACTIMEAT,
You visit the store.actimeat.com website or use our mobile app,
You subscribe to our news (information and promotional offers),
You contact our customer relations department.
- What personal data do we collect concerning you?
When you browse and use our store.actimeat.com website (hereinafter the “Website”), we collect certain personal data to ensure optimal organization of our business relations and of the service that you expect or for our other legitimate interests as data controller:
- Data that you send directly to us
You transmit data to us in particular:
- When you create an account,
- When you buy a product or service,
- When you communicate with our customer service.
2.2 Data collected automatically
When you browse the Website, ACTIMEAT, in strict compliance with the applicable legislation and with your rights, may collect data relating to:
- Your browsing history and your interactions with the content of the Website, the pages visited and the search keywords used,
- The personal data that you provide in correspondence, notifications, internet chat and dispute settlements.
2.3 Data from other sources
Data from our commercial partners:
- In the case of our email prospecting of prospects that have no previous business relations with ACTIVEAT, we ensure that the email address databases used have been collected fairly and legally, i.e. with prior notification of the possibility of transfer of the data to a third party and of your right to object with a simple click.
- What are the aims of this data collection?
To be more precise, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- a) We process your personal data for the implementation and administrative tracking of your purchase orders.
- b) We process your personal data in the framework of the business relations established between us and to provide you with the commercial offers that meet your needs or to provide and share information on our activities.
- c) We process your personal data for the purpose of improving the quality of our services, processes and systems.
In the emails that we send to you, we clearly state the subject of the message, which is displayed in your mailbox, and the identity, ActiMeat trademark or the commercial nature of our proposal. You can refuse ACTIMEAT commercial communications at any time (by clicking the “unsubscribe” link or by following the procedure described in these communications for removing yourself from the mailing list.
- What is the legal basis for our processing of your personal data?
To ensure compliance with the applicable legislation, each case of personal data processing must be founded on a legal basis, as specified in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
We process the relevant personal data for the following four principal reasons:
- Execution of a contract with you:
We use your personal data for the processing necessary to carry out our service contract with you. Without these data, we would not be able to perform our part of the contract.
- Compliance with a legal obligation:
We are also legally obliged to process and store certain of your personal data to comply with fiscal, accounting or other obligations and to defend ourselves in the event of legal action.
- Our legitimate interests:
We use your personal data for the following legitimate interests:
– to be able to maintain long-term relations with you as customer and to offer you appropriate products and services (for example, direct marketing),
– to be able to detect fraud and security incidents on our website,
– to defend ourselves in legal cases,
– to improve the efficiency of our service by means of statistical analysis.
- Obtaining your consent:
When we wish to process your personal data, we obtain your express and unambiguous prior consent to the processing of your Data for one of the purposes specified in article 3.
Please note that you can always withdraw your consent. The procedure is described below in “7. Can you withdraw your consent? “.
- To whom do we send your personal data?
We can share your data with different third parties:
We have entrusted certain technical services (hosting, maintenance etc.) and marketing and/or logistics services to third-party companies. These service providers receive only the data necessary for their mission.
We make sure that our service providers implement the appropriate security and confidentiality conditions for the use of the transmitted data.
- Can you exercise your confidentiality rights?
At any time, you can demand access to your personal data and their rectification or erasure and can refuse direct marketing or profiling. Additionally, in certain cases, you may also have a right to restriction of the processing of your personal data, a right to object to processing and a right to portability of your personal data. Please contact us using the contact details at the bottom of this Personal Data Protection Charter.
To verify your identity, we reserve the right to ask you for additional information.
- Can you withdraw your consent?
Once you have given your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. To do so, please contact us using the contact details at the bottom of this Personal Data Protection Charter.
- How long are the data stored?
The personal data concerning you are not stored for longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes described above.
Therefore, the professional data concerning you and enabling our company to manage our relations with the client companies of ActiMeat are stored for the period of validity of the business relations and are kept for commercial purposes, for a maximum of the applicable legal prescription period.
Similarly, the professional data concerning you and relating to the management of your purchase orders, the delivery of our products, billing and the running of your customer account are stored for the applicable legal prescription period.
Our company undertakes to archive or erase the personal data concerning you as soon as the purpose and maximum legal duration of their storage expire.
- Are the data secured?
We have undertaken to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data in accordance with the processing and nature of your personal data, by means of strict technical and organizational measures applied in our company. In the case of data collected “online”, we use the SSL encryption protocol, which guarantees you a high level of protection.
- Are you obliged to provide us with your personal data, and what are the consequences if you do not?
In some cases, we need you to communicate your personal data to us, for example to conclude a contract or to supply a product or provide a service to you. The input fields without an asterisk (*) are optional. It you do not send us the strictly necessary information (marked *), we will not be able to respond to your request.
- Do we use profiling techniques, or do we have recourse to automated decisions?
To contact you personally and appropriately, we analyse some of your data to determine the most relevant target groups, segments, content, advertisements, information, moments and channels.
- How can you contact us?
For all questions concerning your personal data, please contact us:
- either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by post to the following postal address: ActiMeat – Site internet – F11.ZI Saint Maurice|04100 Manosque – France
- When was this Charter last modified?
This Personal Data Protection Charter is applicable with effect from 15 September 2018.